Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I finally landed me a job interview for tomorrow. It's a data entry position, but it pays pretty decently. Basically the US Government is transferring their paper documents to computers. They need people to scan them in and I guess sort them. I would be the latter (it pays more and isn't as crappy of a job). I told them I wouldn't mind working the new graveyard shift, mainly because the transportation would be easier and well, I stay up during those times anyway. I don't know though, maybe feeding the insomnia isn't such a good idea. Eh, right now...money is money. I do have to go through 4 weeks of background checks, though. I don't think I have anything to worry about there, but my college loans might provide an obstacle. It's a long story that I won't go into right now. Anyway, if I get the job I'd be working 11 pm to 7 am, though I'd probably see if I could come in earlier and leave earlier.

Well, the interview is tomorrow at 9am, so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment