Sunday, May 18, 2003

Let's get this party started.
(I stole this from Jammy Jam, who stole it from someone else)

LAYER ONE:
-- Name: Steven
-- Birth date: July 5, 1979
-- Birthplace: Tampa, FL
-- Current Location: Lorton, VA
-- Eye Color: Brown
-- Hair Color: Dark Brown
-- Height: 5' 11"
-- Righty or Lefty: Righty
-- Zodiac Sign: Cancer

LAYER TWO:
-- Your heritage: 1/2 Korean, 1/2 Irish, English, Scottish, American Indian, Misc.
-- The shoes you wore today: I didn't
-- Your weakness: Pretty eyes and nice smiles
-- Your fears: Failure
-- Your perfect pizza: The one I ate
-- Goal you'd like to achieve: Just lead a full life.

LAYER THREE:
-- Your most overused phrase on AIM: :-p
-- Your thoughts first waking up: Snooze, must find snooze button.
-- Your best physical feature: I've been told that I have a nice smile/lips
-- Your bedtime: I don't really have on anymore. Been having trouble sleeping at night
-- Your most missed memory: Europe

LAYER FOUR:
-- Pepsi or Coke: Cherry Coke
-- McDonald's or Burger King: Neither
-- Single or group dates: Single
-- Adidas or Nike: No preference
-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Arizona
-- Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
-- Cappuccino or coffee: Cappuccino

LAYER FIVE:
-- Smoke: No
-- Cuss: Rarely
-- Sing: When no one is around
-- Daily Morning Ritual: I don't have one.
-- Have a crush(es): Not currently
-- Do you think you've been in love: Perhaps, but I wonder about it looking back on the situation
-- Want to go to college: Ideally, I'd like to finish my degree.
-- Like(d) high school: For the most part, the first half was better than the second half, though
-- Want to get married: Eventually
-- Believe in yourself: Sometimes
-- Get motion sickness: Only on merry-go-rounds traveling very fast.
-- Think you're attractive: Well, I don't think I'm UGLY...
-- Think you're a health freak: Eh, doubt that.
-- Get along with your parent(s): Usually
-- Like thunderstorms: Of course
-- Play an instrument: Drums for 13 years

LAYER SIX:
In the past 30 days...
-- Drank alcohol: Yep
-- Done a drug: Is love a drug? In that case, still "no"
-- Had Sex: Haha, nope.
-- Made Out: Nope
-- Gone on a date: No
-- Gone to the mall?: Mother's Day and Wedding presents shopping
-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos: not a fan of Oreos
-- Eaten sushi: Not "traditional" sushi
-- Been on stage: Nope
-- Been dumped: That requires being picked up
-- Gone skating: I don't skate, I fall
-- Made homemade cookies: No
-- Gone skinny dipping: No
-- Dyed your hair: Nope
-- Stolen anything: Hopefully some hearts, but I doubt that.

LAYER SEVEN:
Ever...
-- Played a game that required removal of clothing: haha, yes
-- If so, was it mixed company: of course!
-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: I wouldn't define it as "extremely"
-- Been caught "doing something": hehe, nope
-- Been called a tease: In a way, I guess...but really, I'm not.
-- Gotten beaten up: Nope, people love me. Besides, "I'm too pretty to hurt."
-- Shoplifted: Nope, I'm a good boy
-- Changed who you were to fit in: Not really

LAYER EIGHT:
-- Age you hope to be married: Mid to late 20's or early 30's
-- Numbers and Names of Children: Some and varying
-- Describe your Dream Wedding: Not really worried about anything except for the bride.
-- How do you want to die: In a flaming ball of fire
-- Where you want to go to college: I went
-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Design and run my own club
-- What country would you most like to visit: Of the ones I haven't been to, Ireland

LAYER NINE:
In a girl..
-- Best eye color? Green, maybe blue
-- Best hair color? Brown or red
-- Short or long hair: at least to the shoulders
-- Height: I dunno, 5' something
-- Best weight: lighter than me?
-- Best articles of clothing: I'm a sucker in a girl wearing a sweater
-- Best first date location: I try not to do anything too over the top for the first date, so a nice dinner. We can do crazier things depending on how that goes (i.e., Hot Air Balloons, etc.)
-- Best first kiss location: On the lips :-)

LAYER TEN:
-- Number of drugs taken illegally: I'm too squeaky clean
-- Number of people I could trust with my life: Not totally sure
-- Number of CDs that I own: A grand multitude
-- Number of piercings: Zero
-- Number of tattoos: 0
-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? I don't think it has.
-- Number of scars on my body: haha a lot. At least 3
-- Number of things in my past that I regret: being too reserved.