Monday, May 19, 2003

Mawage! Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday.

So, I went to Joe Brad's wedding on saturday. It was a really nice service and dinner. Got to see Brad walking around looking confused as normal. I remember living with him this past summer when he first bought the diamond for his engagement ring. I don't think I can count the hours he spent just playing with it, twirling it in the light. I was surprised he didn't drop it or lose it. Anyway, It was also good to see some of the old faces, some of which I hadn't seen in a few years. Saw Aaron's new kid...I think I frightened the little thing and I got to hang with some of the old Romans crew. All in all I had a good time, made a few trips to the open bar and definitely rocked the mormon look for the evening.

My mom asked me how it felt that all my friends are getting married. All I know is that I'm definitely not ready to get married, yet. It's not a fear of commitment, I just look at where I am in life and I know it'll be some time before I reach that place. I just have too much going on in my life that I need to take care of first. I figure if I'm just patient with it, everything will just take care of itself. Well, until that day...

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Joe Brad!

So tweasure your wuv - The Princess Bride