Monday, May 19, 2003

Mom is taking classes at a beauty school, so she can eventually become a beautician. Apparently they make a lot more money then she does right now with not nearly the amount of work that she puts in at her current job (running the food court at the army base near the Pentagon). Anyway, I think she wants me to become one of her guinea pigs to practice on and to tell you the truth, I'm not sure how I feel about it. The last time I let my mom cut my hair, we had this conversation:

Clippers: Bzzzt!
Mom: Oops!
Me: Ooops? I don't want to hear oops!!!

I ended up with a bald spot on the left side of my head. I actually had to have my brother color in the bald spot with eye liner (or whatever those pencils are called) so people wouldn't notice when I went to church. However, I did let my mom trim and taper the back of my head/neck last night and that seems to have come out well. Maybe I'll give her another chance. Perhaps the school has taught her how to use the trimmer properly and not use it as a weapon against the folicles residing on my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment