Thursday, July 10, 2003

I accidentally took a nap this afternoon. I dreamt that I got a job in this really cool building. They had these arches that were kinda' filled in, so when you're inside there were only slits of light that filtered through. I wanted to take photographs of it, it was really cool. I guess it was kind of a receptionist type job, but not quite. I worked at the top of these really large stairs that kinda' overlooked a "campus" outside. My work area also had these really neat couches to sit on. On top of that, I was going to be payed $31 an hour.

I think my brain went into overload at that point and it caused me to wake up. Then reality hit. I'm still unemployed and am definitely NOT rolling in the money. So, the job search continues.

Also, the rash is still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment