Sunday, October 26, 2003

It's been almost 2 months since I've updated this thing. A lot has happened during that time. I went to Detroit twice to help Elite Marketing open up it's doors. The second time there, I led the crew from DC, so it was nice to be trusted with more responsibility. The office is about to expand again and open up Orlando, FL and in mid/late November I might be going to New Jersey for the week.

Other than that, things have been up and down lately. Last night, Heather gave me a hug and asked if I was alright. I told her I was having a rough week and that I needed the hug. She said that she knew and that she could read it in my face and eyes and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I usually can hide these kind of things, but I guess I just couldn't hide this one. I've had this nervous feeling in my gut for the past week or so and it got to the point that I was sick the past 2 days at work. Yesterday I almost vomited at work (which I hadn't done in 9 years or so) because I've been "worrying" so much. Hopefully in time, this'll get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment