Tuesday, July 06, 2004

So I'm another year older, however we will have to see if I am another year wiser or not. It's weird being 25, it's such a round number. I feel like I should have a lot more accomplished by now. The last few years have been pretty humbling, but sometimes you have to step back in order to move forward.

Anyway, today was a pretty low key type of day. Chikako and Melissa dropped by for a little bit this morning (or really late last night) on their way to North Carolina. Other than that, I pretty much chilled. We had a barbecue and some cake, nothing over the top. I also got a neat little mp3 player. However, this may be the best present yet (Warning, link is too hot for TV - Here's another picture of the lovely ladies. This time Andrea doesn't look as frightened of Jamie's boob). It's nice to know people care.

Well, since I'm 25 now, I think I'll head on over to Enterprise and rent me a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment