Monday, November 08, 2004

You ever wake up from a dream and remember it so clearly, but with each passing moment you can feel it just slipping away?

That's a quote from one of the deleted scenes in Donnie Darko. It's definitely very applicable to my situation last night. Especially since a lot of my dream was a result of watching the movie. I swear this circle just never seems to stop.

I just got off the phone with Susan. Apparently the father of her child hasn't talked to her in three weeks. I'm sorry, but that's fucked up. My heart breaks for her and at the same time, I want to find this guy and beat him. You don't tell someone that you're going to be there for them and then just ditch them. Especially if she's carrying your child. We're trying work out our schedules so I can go up to New York and see her. Hopefully I'll be able to see Timarie while I'm up there as well. I miss the both of them.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you need to get your ass to NYC...if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy...and momma ain't happy without her baby's dady!

    ReplyDelete