Friday, September 30, 2005

Continuing on the weirdo Playboy nuts at our store; a guy comes up to me to pay for his magazine and as I'm ringing him up, he says to me, "Y'know, my cousin is in this." All I can think is, "Wow, that is incredibly disturbing." I really wanted to say that out loud, but all I could muster was, "um. . . Alright."

After I told Doug that the guy said that his "cousin was in this," he tells me, "You know, if you want to be really crass, you could say, 'Well, I was in your cousin.'" He's too much sometimes.


In something totally unrelated, mainly so my entire entry isn't about Playboy and their crazy customers, this is a conversation as we were driving through DC to go see Sufjan Stevens:

Natacia: You know, I like coming to DC. I really enjoy the architecture.
Athena: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing! I think Spiderman could totally live here.
[Silence]
Natacia: Wow, I don't even have a response for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment