Thursday, September 08, 2005

Currently, my brother and Jon are watching Laguna Beach on TV. They actually know the names of the people on the show. It's times like this that I don't think we're related. I don't get this show, though. Is it a reality show or is it scripted to seem real.

Anyway, I got to spend last night with two lovely ladies. Amanda and I (well, it was more Amanda than me) took Jessica out to Macaroni Grill. Afterwards we came back to my place and had an evening of Scrubs on DVD, Amanda trying to catch crickets while Jessica tried to kill them. Good times had by all (unless you were a cricket being targeted by Jes).

I also went and saw Jump (Little Children) on the first stop of their "Last Hurrah" tour. After many years, I finally got the see them live and they put on a good show. I don't think Jen was as impressed with them, but I'm happy that she came out with us.

My chicken is ready and the NFL season is about to start, so hopefully that means I won't have to watch Laguna Beach while I eat.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed it. I really did. I just wish i was seated more comfortably and i hadnt worked the 8 hours before the show and i wasnt in front of 3 guys who like to spit when they talk haha

    ReplyDelete