Sunday, September 11, 2005

"Ew! Someone sucked on the Gobble Gobble!" - Jes

Today was Jessica's last night in town and I'm already kind of sad. Despite being friends for the last few months, it wasn't until this past week that I really got to know her. I'm really going to miss the energy she brought to us. At least I finally got to see the real her before she left.

In other news, I got interrupted by a deaf guy at work today. He must've been the most impatient person in the world and would not let me finish a single sentence. This was especially challenging since our entire conversation was written on scraps of paper. We got it all worked out in the end, though.

Also, if I ask you to hold on so a page can load up before you give me your number, yet you give me the number right away, do NOT get mad at me when I ask you to repeat the number. It's your fault that you can't follow directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment