Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today was a really good day. I spent most of it hiking at Great Falls with Amanda and her crazy dog, Griffin. Griffin was way to excited about climbing the falls and would randomly tear past us as we were making our way across the rocks. As Amanda put it, she had "me first" syndrome. It was still a gorgeous day and totally perfect for hiking.

Last night, I went and saw Sufjan Stevens at the 9:30 Club. Other than the fact that I missed the guy who was supposed to pay me $40 for my extra ticket ($5 less than I paid for it), it was a great show. He came out on stage wearing a stars and stripes jumpsuit while his band, the Illinoisemakers, were wearing cheer leading gear. They did cheers. . . CHEERS. It was so strange, it bordered on absurd, but in a good way. Oh, and they also played music, and played it well. I just want to know why there were so many people from Ohio at the show.

Let's go Metropolis
Balki Bartakomous
Then there's Superman
If he can't do it, no one can!


He's one of those blurs.


Now, if I can only get my socks to wash themselves, I'd be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment