Sunday, October 30, 2005

I went to the Z104 Bosom Ball last night with Amanda and had a really good time. Vertical Horizon opened and did acoustic versions of their hits. I was slightly disappointed because I was hoping they'd play something older for the hometown fans. Hootie surprised me with their stage presence, but I thought that Better than Ezra stole the show. Anyway, some highlights:

-The drunken Alice and Wonderland crew, including the gay white rabbit who repeatedly told me to loosen up.

-Matthew Blades getting his sunglasses caught in Amanda's shawl. I wanted to punch him in his faux 80's glittery rockstar face. Either that or tell him that he's the worst morning DJ on the radio

-Being slightly offended that I got a coupon for an Alase treatment, while they skipped Amanda. I guess she wasn't a fan of my beard. Also, it was for $100. How much does laser hair removal cost???

-We counted 21 whores and a wench (Women who use Halloween as an excuse to dress like a slut). I was also stuck behind one of said "whores" going up the escalator. Not cool.


So, it's now 4:30 in the afternoon and my brother hasn't gotten up yet. He was in bed when I got in at 2:30 in the morning. That's like 15 hours with the loss of daylight savings time.

No comments:

Post a Comment