Monday, October 31, 2005

Michael Bluth: Well, I'll tell you what. I'm going to give you a promotion. Welcome aboard, Mr. Manager.
George Michael: Wow. I'm Mr. Manager.
Michael Bluth: Well, manager; we just say manager. And you can hire an employee if you need one.
George Michael: Do you think I need one?
Michael Bluth: Don't look at me, Mr. Manager.
George Michael: Right, it's up to me now. I'm Mr. Manager.
Michael Bluth: Manager. We-we just say, uh...
George Michael: I know, but you...
Michael Bluth: Doesn't matter who.


I was made Music Manager today. Plus I got to dress up as Steve Zissou today. It was a good day. Now I'm just chilling, waiting for a call from Amanda to see if we're gonna' take Team Zissou on the road.

1 comment:

  1. DAMNIT, I miss you Northern Virginia peoples. The BArnes and Noble "CREW" ya whatever...
    I love the pictures. Take care, k? Keep in touch, call up a homie up sometime.

    ReplyDelete