Friday, October 14, 2005

There is this a woman who comes to our music department to work out. You know how you sometimes bust a groove at home when there's nobody around (don't try and deny it)? Well, that's what she does in our store. Except our listening stations only play 30 second clips of the song, so she can only dance for half a minute at a time before she has to select another song. She is a sight to behold, and trust me, many people behold this sight. I don't know which is funnier, her singing and dancing (much like Courtney Cox in Bruce Springsteen's "Dancing in the Dark" video) or the people's reaction to her dancing. She can go for hours as well, breaking a pretty good sweat.

I also go to talk to the lovely Jes H. last night. I miss that kid and she misses us. I guess that means she has to visit us soon. I'm totally happy that she's doing well in Michigan, though.

I am also trying a facial hair experiment, mainly can I pull it off? I haven't shaved in a week or so and it's starting to grow in. I want to see if I can pull off a full beard. I'm thinking about doing something with it for Halloween, so if you have any ideas, let me know. My other thought is to let it grow out for Shannon and Daniel's wedding. The wedding is in mid-late November and I will not have seen most of the people there in a number of years, so it'd be fun to shock people.




You can't start a fire
you can't start a fire without a spark
This gun's for hire
even if we're just dancing in the dark

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:06 PM

    ohhh, hold up.

    wasn't that the song that we kept singing to natacia that one day because she had it stuck in her head and couldn't get it out? correct me if i'm wrong, but i vaguely remember you calling her at info from the cafe and saying something about it. or maybe i AM wrong. or maybe it was ME who called and you answered the phone. or maybe you were standing near natacia when i called her. but i know you were definitely there. oh, and by the way, dancing in the dark is the worst song of all time.

    who is this crazy lady in the music dept?? we must meet... we could become dancing partners.

    LONGEST COMMENT EVER!

    ReplyDelete