Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Currently, my brother is working on getting a piece of rice out of his nose. Somehow he got one up his nasal passage while he was eating. I'm not sure how he did it, but his misery is my comedy.

Every so often, the regional and district managers come by our store to check it out and see if we are up to standards on everything. This of course means that the day before the visit, there is a mad dash to make sure everything in the store is perfect. It is quite the stressful situation. In that vein, I had a dream about an upcoming visit and my quest to clean everything up so the visit would go smoothly. However, the twist was the they visited my apartment! So, I'm running around, cleaning my bathroom and dusting so the regional manager could inspect it. I think this is a sign that I'm working way too hard.

And lastly, I think that poker is on TV, on some channel, 24 hours a day. No matter when you turn it on, somewhere you can find celebrities, amateurs, pros or some combination playing each other on TV. As if I'm not subject to enough poker (as my brother watches every possible show he can find), he's wants to get the World Poker Tour DVD. I'll never be able to escape now.

No comments:

Post a Comment