Monday, November 21, 2005

Weddings are great because you get to see people that you haven't talked to in years. Weddings are bad because you have to see people you haven't talked to in years. Not that I don't enjoy seeing old friends, it just gets tiring telling each one what you've been up to for the last few years.

This weekend was Shannon and Daniel's (now known as "Shaniel") wedding. Despite the possibility of getting a ticket for not paying a toll (I did, but the thing never gave me the green light. . . TWICE), it was really good to see everyone again. I'm just weirded out that so many of the younger people are getting married now. I was looking through the program and most of the girls I knew from school now had new last names. It's just freaking me out. The "older" folk in the group were discussing who was going to get married next, since we had apparently passed our window of opportunity. My vote went to the flower girl, who incidentally caught the bouquet.

No comments:

Post a Comment