Saturday, December 17, 2005

For the last week, every dream I've had has included a specific person. It's not that I mind having them in my dreams, it is just the context in the dream is negative. A lot of the time, I end up on the short end of the stick, so I wake up feeling down. I know that this is vague, but that's all I'm willing to share as of right now.

What is even more disturbing is that I've been dreaming about work for the last week as well. Every dream has some aspect of my job in it and it's starting to freak me out. I'm either crunching numbers, calling to find out how it's going on my day off, etc. I guess it is all because I tend to give everything in all that I do, so that includes work as well. It's not like I'm overly stressed about it, but apparently I'm thinking about it a lot.

Hopefully I'll be getting a call from a local recording studio/label so I can get my hands back into the music business.

No comments:

Post a Comment