Thursday, April 27, 2006

Why is it that the one night that I actually want to stay up, I find myself fighting to stay awake? It's like my body is out to foil all of my plans, whatever they may be. It's like I am my own arch nemesis.

I am also hatching a sinister plan. I am going to kidnap Amanda that way she can make me breakfast every morning. No scratch that. . . breakfast AND dinner (She'll be released for lunch). This morning, she made one of the best breakfasts I have ever enjoyed. That makes two meals this week. She needs her own cooking show, just as long as it is filmed in my kitchen.

In the meantime, I am going to go eat some subpar instant soup and drink some caffeine loaded soda in an attempt to stay awake.

So yeah, I did blog about breakfast. I hope you (you know who) are satisfied!

*high five*

2 comments:

  1. Amanda-Holt11:33 AM

    Three cheers for you. You're the first to 'breakfast blog'. I referenced a topic, but only the four of us will know what I meant by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. natacia3:08 PM

    steven black, you are my new hero.

    ReplyDelete