Sunday, June 25, 2006

I had to leave for a bit (for reasons that I cannot remember) and I did not have a place to store my drumset. Luckily, a local music store said I could keep my drumset at there until I got back. Unfortunately, one of the sales reps did not get the memo that the drums were not for sale. When I got back, I learned that not just one, but BOTH of my snare drums were sold. Seeing their mistake, they offered to give me the money that was paid for both drums. It was sold for less than what one of the snares was worth and I was quite upset at them. Talk about a nightmare.

I wish I could remember other aspects of the dream (like why I left my drums at a music store) because it was quite interesting.

Tonight, I went and saw Monty Python's Spamalot at the National Theatre. If you have the chance to go see it, drop everything and go. Even if you've already seen the movie, there is enough changes that keep it fresh. There were some changes that left me scratching my head and some omissions that I would've liked to seen. All in all, it was quite entertaining and if not for the cost, I'd go see it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment