Monday, June 19, 2006

People always look at me funny because I can remember the weirdest stuff. I can remember being potty trained. I remember the first time I used the little potty seat by myself without having to be lead to it. After I went poop, I went to show my mom. She got mad at me because the little bowl wasn't under the seat. How was I supposed to know? Talk about negative reinforcement

My most embarrassing moment came when, there was this little girl who kind of sat behind me, and she goes, "Teacher, teacher! There is water underneath Kerry's desk." I tried to hold it! She's the only person I've ever met who referred to the teacher as "teacher." Her name was LaDonna [???]. If I ran into her today, I'd punch her in the larynx. Shut them vocal chords up.

-Kerry Black



Stories of the good ol' days from my dad to you.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment