Sunday, August 13, 2006

I don't like using public bathrooms that utilize an automatic flusher. It makes me feel as if someone is watching me as I do my business. Sometimes it flushes flushes too early and all I can think is, "Ha! You jumped the gun creepy guy who is watching me pee!" As I think about it, that has to be the worst job. Who wants to sit around all day watching people use the facilities?

I just spent a magnificent day with one of my favourite people. I took her up to Cumberland, MD and we rode along the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad. We spent over 10 hours together, 5 in a car, 3 in a train and the rest walking amongst the small towns of Maryland where we laughed, ate and talked. I can only hope that she begins to realize how much she truly means to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment