Thursday, January 25, 2007

Lately, I have been having these dreams with people from my past. Granted, these people were very important in my life at the time, but this was 5-7 years ago and I have had no contact or even had any thoughts about them. I wonder what is bringing them on now. It's just weird to not have thought about someone in a while and then dream about them. These dreams tend to be very detailed as well, relating to someone the way I wish I had done back then and so on. At a time when I am trying to move forward in my life, my mind is looking backwards.

"Dreams about people we don't know or don't know well or people from the past we don't keep in touch with any more, usually symbolize parts of ourselves, other people in our lives, strangers, authority figures, lifestyles, or principles. Dreams about people we were very close to a long time ago often symbolize parts of ourselves that are like that person."

"It sounds like you are feeling nostalgic for the past. Maybe the present is a little uncertain right now . . ."


No comments:

Post a Comment