Thursday, February 15, 2007

I just had a dream that I was taking an exam. If having to take an exam in every single one of your classes in the last week wasn't bad enough, now I have to take them in my dreams?

In the dream, I'm in McBryde 100 getting ready to take the exam, so I put my stuff down in a seat and walk around the lecture hall for a bit, just to relax beforehand. When I get back to my seat, I find out that they have already passed out the scantron sheets, so I go up front to ask for one. For some reason, this act signals one of the proctors that I am in need of assistance and follows me back to my chair to aid me in filling it out. The best way to describe him would be a somewhat calmer version Brian the Chotchkie's waiter (from Office Space). He tells me he can sit there for the test giving me positive reinforcement. He goes on to say how everyone thinks of him as an all around great guy and he can totally help me out.

The exam starts by showing the exam questions on the screen via a Powerpoint presentation. For some reason it starts a #35 and goes from there so everyone scrambles to start in the middle of the scantron. Also, since the porter is talking to me, I keep missing questions. Eventually he gets up to help with the Powerpoint, finally giving me some peace.

To add to the strangeness, the exam questions consisted of Disney movies and weird derivations of it. In one, Snow White was a child and Bambi was a "deer fairy" and had wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment