Sunday, June 03, 2007

I've been obsessed with this song for the past month or so.



Calling Me
Give me one reason to trust myself and I'll give you ten more why I don't
Give me one answer that I can accept and I'll give you ten reasons I won't
I feel like water closing in
I'm seeing the tide rising up I've forgotten how to swim

And I feel like I'm going down
And the sun keeps on falling
And I feel like I'm gonna drown
Only the ocean keeps on calling me back home

One thousand chances to prove myself and one more than one thousand to lose
And I know you begged me to save myself and your heart breaks when I refuse
I feel the air in my lungs getting thin
I'm sitting here holding my breath as the clouds keep rolling in

And I feel like I'm going down
And the sun keeps on falling
And I feel like I'm gonna drown
Only the ocean keeps on calling me back

Calling me back to a better place
Calling me back to my home
It's calling me back to where you'll never catch me
Leave me down here in this hole
Way down here in this hole

And I feel like I'm going down
And the sun keeps on falling
And I feel like I'm gonna drown
Only the ocean keeps on calling me back home

Back home
As the clouds keep rolling in

No comments:

Post a Comment