- I bought my brother some gift-wrap for Christmas. I took it to the Gift Wrap department and told them to wrap it, but in a different print so he would know when to stop unwrapping.
- I didn't get a toy train like the other kids. I got a toy subway instead. You couldn't see anything, but every now and then you'd hear this rumbling noise go by.
- The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing.
- I drew Jesus and Santa on a seesaw with Jesus on the low end even though he weighed less. . . 'cause he's Jesus.
- What did Jesus ever do for Santa Claus on his birthday?
Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Merry Christmas from Steven Wright.