Sunday, December 16, 2007

Still Nobody Knows My Name
Last night, I was finally able to see Keith Kane perform solo at the Iota Club & Cafe in Arlington. His music has gotten me through some very tough times, so I have been waiting for an opportunity to see him in a small venue for a very long time. It was everything I hoped for, even if he didn't play the two songs I really wanted to hear. Now, if only I can only convince him to let me play drums on his solo album...

Setlist:
  • When You Cry
  • Follow Me Down
  • You're A God
  • The Man Who Would Be Santa
  • Shackled
  • Famous
  • Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)
  • Liberty
  • Shame & Scandal
  • Calling Me
  • Everything You Want
  • Time After Time*
  • Japan

*Yes, he covered a Cyndi Lauper song.


Keith Kane - Japan

1 comment:

  1. Is it wrong to love Cyndi Lauper covers?

    ReplyDelete