Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Top 10 Albums of 2007

Here is a preliminary list of my favourite albums of the past year. I intend to come back and expound a bit more on these choices, but for now here they are:

  1. Wilco – Sky Blue Sky
  2. Gogol Bordello – Super Taranta!
  3. The Unseen Guest – Checkpoint
  4. Iron & Wine – The Shepherd’s Dog
  5. Feist – The Reminder
  6. Rilo Kiley – Under the Blacklight
  7. Ryan Adams – Easy Tiger
  8. Bloc Party – A Weekend in the City
  9. Arcade Fire – Neon Golden
  10. Rufus Wainwright – Release the Stars
Honorable Mention
  • Flight of the Conchords - The Distant Future

1 comment:

  1. Funny you post this, because i was thinking (this very morning, in fact) that I should post my top ten favourite songs of all time. The songs that as soon as they come on, i stop! My heart skips several beats, i inhale and my heart finds the beat and matches it in time. Mmhmhmm, music-how it moves me so.
    So here goes my top ten

    ReplyDelete