Saturday, January 03, 2009

Chat Log

Sorry to embarrass you, Kit. However, this is too good not to share.

Kit: i put an ear plug in my nose during the night
Kit: my nose was running.
Kit: i wasn't awake.
Kit: but apparently it was bothering me.
Me: ... what?
Me: am actually laughing out loud
Kit: no seriously. i had my foam earplugs in my ears the other night
Kit: and i woke up at 5 am and felt like my nose was plugged (as usual with this damn cold)
Kit: but it felt funny
Kit: and so i touched my nose
Kit: and i had a foam earplug shoved in my right nostril
Me: ahahahahaha.
Kit: even while asleep, i tried to plug my nose. IT KEPT RUNNING

2 comments:

  1. hilarious...and I didn't know where to comment about it, but I like the Jeff Buckley quote at the bottom of the page. Talk about putting all of yourself into your music...he did it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes yes.

    Dylan at the top and Buckley at the bottom. My musical bookends. That's how I roll.

    ReplyDelete