Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Questions by Kit

1. What do you think of your life today as compared to one year ago? Are you happy with where you stand?

I think I am in a much better place than I was last year at this time. I was struggling monetarily and emotionally with a lot of things as well as heading into another Christmas Season in retail. This has definitely been a much better year. I was finally able to travel out west to see a dear friend and I feel like my life is at least moving in a direction that I want to. Yes, I am happy where I am right now, but I am not yet satisfied. I made a lot of progress in this last year, but there is so much more I want to accomplish. I wake up each morning, a little nervous about my life - but in a way, it's a nice thing.

2. What is the weirdest memory that you have from your childhood?

I don't know if this counts as the "weirdest." When I was a kid, around 3'ish, I was playing with my toy cars on the floor. I decided that my cars needed roads, so I got my crayons and proceeded to draw roads on the floor. It seemed like a perfectly logical solution. I, of course, got in big trouble and my dad spanked me. I remember not understanding what I did to get into so much trouble. I was bitter.



3. Are there any instruments you'd like to learn outside of percussion? If so, which ones and why?

Oh, there are lots of instruments that I would like to learn. I think guitar and piano top the list, but I don't think I have the patience and discipline to stick to it. For some reason, percussion comes easy to me, so I've stuck with that.

4. If you could, would you change anything about yourself if given the opportunity? If so, what would you change and why?

Probably be less shy. I can be an awkward conversationalist at times, and I sometimes wish I was smoother in my dialogue. To my credit though, I have been forcing myself to say hi to random people and trying to strike up conversations. These have yielded mixed results, but it is definitely more interesting that way.

5. If you had a band with your friend that played piano, what would it be called?

If??? I am pretty sure that I already do! I am still partial to Camperdown, but I would like my "friend" to be involved in the band naming process.

No comments:

Post a Comment