Sunday, June 13, 2010

Seeing Both Sides

I like to think that I am an open minded person. At a time when our country is divisively split and each side attacks the other with malice and venom, I still try to see both sides of the issue. The hate spewed forth, the deceit, the half truths spread not to validate their own point, but to tarnish the other's. I realize that this world isn't made up of black or white, but varying shades of grey. Every stance, every argument has some level of validity.

However, there is one movement that is seemingly acceptable, and it just should not be. If you support this, I am sorry, but you are in the wrong here. There is no argument to justify this.

There is no reason that anyone, ANYONE, should be driving a Nissan Cube. That car should not be on the road at all. If you own one, please do us all a favor and drive it into the nearest jersey wall and remove it from our highways. This is not an acceptable mode of transportation for any person.

I am sorry if you don't agree with me, but you're wrong. The end.

1 comment: