Sunday, August 01, 2010

3000 Miles Apart

I'm not sure how many people actually read my blog - it's not as if I have terribly important things to share. In the off chance that there are people out there reading this thing, I wanted to introduce you to someone whose blog is actually worth reading.

and then life changed is a blog by my dear friend Kit. She and I have gotten close over the years, helping each other cope through the standard emotional crises that young (and not so young anymore) people have. She is one of the most amazing people I know and I think her story needs to be shared with more people. and then life changed is a public journal that she uses to document her life as she copes with lupus as well as the challenges that all people in their mid-twenties struggle with.

Through all of this, she has been one of my closest friends and confidants. We've helped each other through many struggles as well as shared and celebrated our joys and triumphs. In times like these, it's important to have a really great friend and I feel lucky to have her - even if we are separated by an entire continent. Although, there are times (more like always) that I wish she were much closer.

One day we will start our band, camperdown and truly rock this bitch!

1 comment:

  1. cheetos!!!
    Also, good name for a band. ;)

    ReplyDelete